Our final, edited wedding video just arrived a few days ago, courtesy of the dudes of Notion in Motion- the guys who covered our Tagaytay wedding. We’ve uploaded the highlights reel on Vimeo, for all to check out.
Thanks to all our family and friends who joined us for our special day!
More about our Tagaytay wedding here.
Pictures! Lots of wedding pictures!
1. Our Wedding Preps. Our wedding preparations were done at beautiful Balai Taal in Tagaytay City.
2. The Ceremony. We had our ceremony at the Iglesia ni Cristo kapilya in Tagaytay City.
3. The Wedding Reception. Our wedding reception was a little more than half an hour away, at the Midlands Veranda of Tagaytay Highlands.
4. Photobooth Shots. Obligatory photobooth pictures. These were by The Lucky Dog.
5. Even More Reception Photos. Photos taken after we’ve wrapped up the evening’s festivities.
6. Our Tagaytay Wedding Cake. Our wedding cake by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road.
7. More portrait shots. More shots of my wife and I, by Metrophoto.
8. Family photoshoot. This was actually done a couple days after the wedding, but we really made the most of our wedding attire by having a second photoshoot!
— American Authors – “Best Day of My Life”
— AJ Hochhalter – “She Loved All”
— Seryn – “Towering”
— The Lumineers (as covered by Boyce Avenue) – “Ho Hey”
— Klingande – “Jubel”
— Green River Ordinance – “Better Love”
Video coverage by the dudes of Notion In Motion.