Infographics with Renzie Baluyut.
The good people over at BestVendor.com have compiled a bunch of applications and services popular with web designers. BestVendor is a very useful site with all sorts of work apps as recommended by people who’ve used them, and I can imagine a lot of these recommendations must have come from web designers, as well as other tech professionals. Source: BestVendor.
Web designers are some of the most tech-savvy professionals out there, employing a wide variety of tools that help with productivity and collaboration; tools that small business folk and entrepreneurs would also do well to familiarize themselves with. Clear winners:
- Gmail for email, and Google Docs for documents.
- Dropbox for online storage.
- Adobe Photoshop for visual design.
- Evernote for note-taking.
- Final Cut Pro for video editing.
Apps & Services you might want to check out:
So now that you’ve had a closer look at the Designer’s Toolkit, which apps and services will you now be adding to your own?
You can browse through other blogging infographics as well as infographics on other subject matters here.
This article is part of the Sunday Blogging Sunday series on Renzie Baluyut Online. Sunday Blogging Sunday aims to help entrepreneurs, professionals, subject matter experts and small businesses build better blogs. Other Sunday Blogging Sunday articles you might want to check out:
- Wanna Drive More Traffic To Your Website?
- Have You Checked Your Online Reputation Lately?
- Let’s Go Ahead and Start a Blog Revolution
- How Small Businesses Are Using Social Media
- The Social Media Design Easy Reference Guide
- It’s All About Content Curation Now!
- The Rise of Blogging: An Infographic
- Social Is The Way To Go
- Google+ Branding Strategies
- The Social Media Cheat Sheet For Small Businesses
- Time To Give Your Blog a Makeover!
- Tips To Create Compelling Content
- What Goes On In The Brain of a Blogger?
- Goldilocks SEO: An Infographic
- Essential WordPress Plugins For Your Blog: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3