Renzie on Blogging and Blog Development.
One of the biggest challenges for anyone with a website is driving sufficient traffic into the site.
Whether you’re a blogger, a small business owner, a webmaster, or an internet marketing practitioner, web traffic means business. It’s still a numbers game, and you’ll definitely want those numbers to interact with your site, share their discoveries with their colleagues and friends, and hopefully, keep coming back.
Infographic by BestWebHostingGeek.com.
Here are a few key messages I’ve learned from this infographic:
- Your website should have Social Media buttons to let your readers share your content, allowing more people to come discover all the great content on your site.
- Take some time to read Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
- On-Page strategies you can implement:
- Keep publishing content
- Optimize your site for search engines
- Incorporate social tools
- Start a newsletter/mailing list
- Off-Page strategies you can readily implement:
- Use Social Media
- Try to get strong links from external sites
- Get other bloggers to guest write
- Participate in online forums & communities
- Use free press release services (like PRLog.org, Newsvine.com and PitchEngine.com)
- Create and share videos on YouTube.
- There are several paid off-page strategies also available to you.
- Pay-per-click networks: Google Adwords, Clicksor, Yahoo! Advertising, Digital Point & BidVertiser
- Banner Advertising: BuySellAds.com, Adroll.com & BuyAds.com
- Sponsored Reviews: SponsoredReviews.com & ReviewMe.com
- Sponsored Social Media Advertising: SponsoredTweets.com & Izea.com
- Social Media Advertising: Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Premium Press Releases: PRWeb.com & BusinessWire.com
You can browse through other blogging infographics as well as infographics on other subject matters here.
This article is part of the Sunday Blogging Sunday series on Renzie Baluyut Online. Sunday Blogging Sunday aims to help entrepreneurs, professionals, subject matter experts and small businesses build better blogs.
Other Sunday Blogging Sunday articles you might want to check out:
- Have You Checked Your Online Reputation Lately?
- Let’s Go Ahead and Start a Blog Revolution
- How Small Businesses Are Using Social Media
- The Social Media Design Easy Reference Guide
- It’s All About Content Curation Now!
- The Rise of Blogging: An Infographic
- Social Is The Way To Go
- Google+ Branding Strategies
- The Social Media Cheat Sheet For Small Businesses
- Time To Give Your Blog a Makeover!
- Tips To Create Compelling Content
- What Goes On In The Brain of a Blogger?
- Goldilocks SEO: An Infographic
- Essential WordPress Plugins For Your Blog: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- The Designer’s Toolkit: An Infographic