Know the difference between SEM and SEO for hotels, as you consider online marketing strategies for your brand. Each one clearly has its advantages, and together, they make for a potent marketing mix.
1. Hotel search is on the rise. Travelers use search for hotels more than any other aspect of their trip.
2. Two options to help increase your visibility on search: SEM, and SEO.
3. Why SEO? SEO is a more long-term strategy, requiring lots of regular, high-quality, relevant content, and a website tweaked properly to be more search-friendly. The pay off takes a while, but is definitely worth it.
4. Why SEM? SEM gives you a boost to online visibility as long as you keep putting funds into your campaigns.
5. A good mix of SEO and SEM works best!
Thanks to Buuteeq (which, incidentally, is now known as Booking Suite) for this infographic.
Renzie Baluyut Online: Adventures in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Renzie Baluyut Online is the personal blog of Tagaytay business owner and digital entrepreneur Renzie Baluyut. Think of it as his personal online repository of sage advice on matters of marketing and business development for small businesses, resources for entrepreneurs, inspiration for fellow business owners, tips on blogging and marketing (both digital and traditional), and all sorts of other useful infographics.