Tagaytay Wedding Cakes, by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road
Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road is a small, family-run boutique bakeshop specializing in Tagaytay wedding cakes, cupcake towers and wedding favors.
While their main clientele consists mainly of soon-to-wed couples getting married in Tagaytay (as well as nearby Cavite, Batangas and Laguna), Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road also makes custom fondant cakes for birthdays, anniversaries, baptisms/christenings, debuts, salubongs/despedidas, as well as corporate events and other private functions.
Given it’s proximity to many Tagaytay hotels and wedding venues, Sofia’s Cakes is an ideal choice as a Tagaytay wedding supplier, at least as far as wedding cakes are concerned.
- No large out-of-town service fees (unlike your Metro Manila suppliers, which usually charge you an extra Php4000 or so for a Tagaytay delivery).
- Able to work with just about any custom wedding cake design, although the recommended medium is either in fondant or buttercream frosting. Fondant and buttercream works well with custom birthday, anniversary and other special occasion cakes too!
- For more cost-friendly options, there are already a number of portfolio wedding cake designs available as well.
- Guaranteed freshly baked cakes; wedding venues/hotels who used to get wedding cakes from Manila would store these days in advance. This is not the case with Sofia’s Cakes and our partner hotels & wedding venues.
- Has an ever-growing network of partners— including several leading Tagaytay hotels & wedding venues, caterers and wedding coordination groups from both Tagaytay and Metro Manila, as well as other local wedding suppliers (florists, lights & sounds suppliers, wedding hosts, bands, etc.).
So What Can You Do With Your Tagaytay Wedding Cake?
- Cake packages usually start out with a 3-layer fondant cake. Soon-to-weds decide on the design they want for the cake, incorporating their color palette/wedding theme into the overall look.
- Cake packages start off with a choice of either moist chocolate, lemon butter or vanilla pound cake flavor, but can be upgraded to other specialty flavors– carrot-raisin, orange pound, banana-walnut, chocolate marble, among others.
- Some couples prefer to have even more layers– Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road can create your wedding cake in 4-layer, 5-layer and 6-layer designs.
- Add a custom cake figurine to showcase your hobbies/interests, your work, or your love story.
- Add a set of satellite cakes surrounding your wedding cake to make a more impressive cake spread, or have a cupcake tower to facilitate easier distribution of cake or wedding favors for your guests.
Other Services offered by Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road:
- Custom Cake Figurines
- Cupcake Towers & Satellite Cakes
- Cupcakes and Mini-Cakes as Wedding Favors/Wedding Giveaways
- Bridal Car Services
(Coming in 2014)
- Party Planning Services (children’s parties, family parties, small family/barkada gatherings)
- Dessert & Candy Buffet Stations
- Private, chef-serviced dinner events
- Wedding Planning & Coordination
How Do I Get In Touch With Them For My Tagaytay Wedding Cake?
The best way is to email them directly. The majority of Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road clients are OFW professionals coming home to get married, so the conversation usually starts online. It would help to let them know:
- When you’re getting married
- Which wedding venue you’ve booked for your wedding reception
- Any cake pegs or notes you have
- Your color palette, theme or motif.
Do They Have a Shop I Can Visit?
Yes they do! Sofia’s Cakes Tagaytay-Amadeo Road is located just outside Tagaytay City. If you’re headed towards Amadeo along Crisanto de los Reyes Ave. (or Tagaytay-Amadeo Road), it’s just a couple of minutes past Hotel Kimberly and Terrace Hill Resort.
- Here is a link to the Sofia’s Cakes Website with a map and directions to the bakeshop, if you’d want to stop by for a cake consultation.
- You may also download a copy of the map in PDF format here:
While they have staff maintaining the shop during regular office hours, please set an appointment ahead of time (at least a couple days’ notice) if you wish to discuss your cake design in person, or sample their cakes.
They may always be reached at:
(+63 46) 483.1483 –Cavite landline
(+63 999) 888.7700 –Smart mobile
(+63 917) 813.4264 –Globe mobile