Here’s an infographic from the guys behind YesWare, one of my very favorite Chrome plugins. In case you haven’t tried it yet, Yesware allows you to (among other things) create email templates and track your email activity right there on your Gmail or Gmail-powered mailbox, so check that out.
Anyway, being a company that provides email tech and marketing solutions, I suppose it can be expected that, when it comes to email, YesWare knows their shit, and so here we have a rather interesting infographic comparing mobile and desktop email behaviors at work:
++ Click Image to Enlarge ++
Source: Your Day On Email: Mobile vs. Desktop Email Behaviors At Work – Infographic
Key Takeaway Points:
- People are more likely to open email on their phones from 6-8 am, during their morning commutes.
- Email productivity peaks around 10 am.
- People send fewer and fewer emails after lunch as the week goes on.
- Afternoon email apathy sets in between 3 and 4 pm.
- Evening email is read on mobile, so keep your after-hours messages brief and to the point.
Renzie Baluyut Online: Adventures in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Renzie Baluyut Online is the personal blog of Tagaytay business owner and digital entrepreneur Renzie Baluyut. Think of it as his personal online repository of sage advice on matters of marketing and business development for small businesses, resources for entrepreneurs, inspiration for fellow business owners, tips on blogging and marketing (both digital and traditional), and all sorts of other useful infographics.